Preschool at Daycroft Montessori School of Ann Arbor
Parents in Ann Arbor, all of Washtenaw County, and surrounding communities look to Daycroft Montessori School when they want to provide a highly personalized educational experience for their preschool-age children.
Personalized to Your Child
- Daycroft’s preschool curriculum emphasizes practical life, sensory education, language arts, mathematics, and creative play.
- Your child gets individualized attention from two Montessori-certified teachers in each Daycroft classroom.
- With guidance from our teachers, your child makes choices, develops skills, and discovers the joy of learning.
Personalized to Your Schedule
- Daycroft’s flexible scheduling lets you mix full-day and half-day sessions in practically any way you need.
- Before-school and after-school care is available. Enrichment programs too.
Daycroft Montessori School nurtures the whole child and enables students to learn at their own pace. Can you see your child in preschool here?