Daycroft Parent Guild Activities
- All-School Fall Social
- Oakbrook Fall Kick-Off
- School Spirit Days
- Monster Mash (our Halloween party and fundraiser)
- Giving Tree (a charitable event for the holidays providing help for organizations serving those in need)
- Family Fun Night
- Straight from the Heart Week (a charitable event providing help for, and creating awareness of, our global community)
- Field Day (part of our physical education program)
- Book Fair Week
- Oakbrook Year-End Celebration
- All-School Year-End Carnival
Want to know more about the Daycroft Parent Guild? Click for details.
“We like Daycroft’s emphasis on independence and creativity, and its dedication to fostering a spirit of community.”
—Debra LaMay, mother of Chloe
Diane Mukkala, our head of school, shares her thoughts.
Watch Video »
Languages, art, music, and more. What’s new for 2011-12 »
- Frequently Asked Questions »
- Meet the Daycroft Team »
- Tuition Assistance »
- Online Application »
- Follow us on Facebook »
Want to Know More?
Order an information packet using our online form. Or call us at 734.662.3335.