Career Opportunities at Daycroft
Substitute teachers work collaboratively with a co-teacher in a Daycroft classroom or by themselves in specials to help implement our mission: to provide a personalized learning environment which appreciates individual differences, nurtures the whole child, and enables students to develop at their own pace and achieve to their full potential.
- Establish effective relationships with co-teacher and students.
- Take necessary precautions to provide safety and security of students.
- Communicate effectively and problem-solve issues, when needed.
- Assist classroom co-teacher with lessons and management of students’ work plans (K-6).
- Provide support to students during their work period.
- Provide supervision on playground during recess.
Specials Including Art, Library/Technology, Music, Spanish and Physical Education
- Follow the lesson plan provided by the specials teacher.
- Provide support to students, as needed.
- Set-up lunchroom and food.
- Assist children with serving their food.
- Supervise students during lunch and clean-up time.
- Clean lunchroom dishes and kitchen when lunch is over.
- Assist supervisor with setting up room.
- Supervisor children and provide support when needed.
- Assist with school closing procedure at the end of the day.
- Four-year degree in education or related field
- Montessori certification (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications skills
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Daycroft Open Houses
Preprimary Campus (Oakbrook)
Tuesday, January 14
Tuesday, February 4
Elementary Campus (Zeeb)
Thursday, January 16
Thursday, February 6
Tours of Daycroft during our Open Houses begin promptly at 9am or 10am. Choose the time that works best for you. Please call 734.662.3335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Languages, art, music, and more. What’s new for 2011-12 »
- Frequently Asked Questions »
- Tuition Assistance »
- Online Application »
- Follow us on Facebook »
Want to Know More?
Order an information packet using our online form. Or call us at 734.662.3335.