Currently, our online lunch ordering system is only for Zeeb students.
This year Daycroft School has partnered with What’s Cooking! LLC to provide school lunches for your children. What’s Cooking! is located in our community, operates out of their own licensed commercial kitchen and has been in business for 10 years. Founded by Stacy Williams, What’s Cooking! provides fresh, healthy and delicious meals, delivered to your home, office or school. Stacy and her staff select only the freshest ingredients and prepare all of your meals as if they were cooking for their own family. We are proud to offer What’s Cooking! Lunches to Daycroft students for the 2015-2016 school year.
What’s Cooking! is providing lunch Monday thru Thursday and you can decide month by month which days to purchase lunch. Orders are placed one month at a time, by the 1st of each month.
You can begin ordering your child lunches immediately! Below are the instructions to place your order.
- Go to https://www.whatscookinga2.com/week_zen.htm
- Half way down the page, on the left side, find the “Categories” section.
- Select Daycroft School Lunch
- Using the shopping cart, select the items for your child’s grade and the days of the week you would like them to get lunch. Please be sure to select the correct grade for your child.
- Make all of your selections for your child and then select “Add selected products to cart”.
- If you have multiple children at the school, please complete one child’s order and make a completely separate order for the next child.
- When you have completed your selections for one child, select “go to checkout”
- If you have not already done so, you will be prompted to create an account and login to that account.
- Step 1 of checkout is choosing your delivery location. Select “Daycroft School Lunch Program” in the “Pickup Location” field. Below this you will see a comments field, enter YOUR STUDENTS NAME, GRADE, AND TEACHER.
- Select “next”
- ¾ down the page you will enter your credit card information.
- Select “next”.
- Review the order information and then select “Submit Order”
- You will get a confirmation email after successfully placing your order.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email please email firstname.lastname@example.org