Remote Summer Fun With Daycroft
Daycroft School is thrilled to offer Remote Summer Fun With Daycroft!
Join us this summer for engaging and educational online experiences for Daycroft toddlers and their parents,
preschoolers and elementary students, along with students from any school district for the first time online!
- Daycroft will offer nine weeks of summer experiences beginning June 8th through August 14th.
- There will be no remote fun the week of June 29th through July 3rd.
- All classes are designed for the grade level a student will be entering the fall of 2020.
- Classes will run between 30 and 120 minutes, depending on the grade level and subject. Most activities are designed so that a child’s engagement in the activity will continue well after the class is over.
- Classes range from $30 to $180 depending on its frequency, materials needed, grade level and subject. The fee will be clearly noted in each camp description along with any needed materials or additional materials fee.
- Daycroft will invoice families once a registration is submitted for toddler and preschool classes. Elementary classes will be billed at the time of registration.
- Daycroft reserves the right to cancel any camp if minimum enrollment is not met. If this is the case, families will be notified via email and will be provided a full refund.
- Cancelation policy: If you have registered for a session, we may be able to provide a refund before this week has begun. Once a Remote Summer Fun week has begun, we will not be able to refund the class fee.
- Each of the instructors has selected an easy-to-use online platform through which they will deliver their content. This platform is noted in the class description. In order to access these programs, all participants must have a device that has a camera, microphone, and sound. Please read the camp description carefully to fully understand the applications that will be needed to participate. All registered campers will receive an email from their instructors during the week prior to the class start date with all the necessary links and passwords to access the correct program and class along with any extra materials needed.